1953 Olds 98 convertible found, rough.....

Hello, I have recently purchased a two tone blue/white 1953 Oldsmobile 98 convertible. I found it way up in the mountains on a backcountry farm and paid 100.00 for it. The man had it since the late 50's. It is decently complete, but the front end is very rough and the quarters are just about gone. Front windshield excellent with all stainless intact. One fender/inner fender is missing, both bumpers rough. Hood is decent. The rear top deck is solid around the trunk/top snaps. Trunklid is rebuildable. Trunk is pretty solid. Splash pan is rough. The rockers are gone, and so are the floors. Driver door is in dented badly and rusted badly. Doors still open, close with a little help. Rear axle missing, sitting on the springs. No steering wheel. The frame looks decent, all seat frames are there and all power convertible top mechanism/bows plus all of the stainless is there. Convertible top is still in closed position, some remnants of black top remain hanging. The firewall is very solid, and all the vin/engine id plates are still on the car. It has an original autronic eye on the dash. Dash looks pretty good. No motor, but original auto tranny remains. Should I restore it or part it out? Maybe a good solid 2 door hardtop donor car would put it back on the road? I would love to save this car! Any advice would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...