FS 1972 Buick Riviera Boat tail

I have decided to sell my 1972 Buick Riviera boat tail. I am the 3rd owner and all the details are in the boat tail registry.Car is located in Middletown Ohio. Blue metallic paint with blue interior. According to the date plate its an early 72 Riv.. Has the split bench seat, column shift, AM/FM radio, Front bumper guards, power seats, and the rest of the standard stuff that came on the Riviera. This car originally came with the full sized hub caps (which you don't see often) and they are still on the car.

It comes with a lot of new parts that I have not installed yet ( stainless brake lines/fuel lines), 6 rally rims, door hinge bushings/pins and a few other things I can't think of off the top of my head.

The interior is near perfect! Car has 91K miles. AM/FM radio works great (installed new front speaker), clock works great (rebuilt it), AC does not work (still holds pressure) since it needs some R12.

I installed a brand new Cloyes double roller timing chain and new gears, new oil pump gears, new TA performance timing cover, new plugs, wires, rotor, cap, water pump, PS lines (flushed the power steering fluid),new radiator hoses, all new fuel injector rubber hose, new thermostatic fan clutch, new fuel tank sending unit, New gear oil in rear end, new tranny oil/filter, new governor, modulator, air filter new and carb rebuilt. I put in the bigger Stage 2 fuel pump and new stainless line for that. Timing cover and water pump have new ARP bolts as well. I am sure I am forgetting a few things too.

The flaws other than the AC needing a recharge are few. The car does run great and drive but will need tires soon (starting to dry rot). Also the brakes will need done at some point since they are kind of touchy (I just haven't gotten around to it and I only drove it locally). I think the lower rear quarters were patched at some time in the past due to rust and look great. The lower rear quarter under the body line there are some paint scratches (previous owner back over something). There is also a small dent on the side of the beak of the rear bumper, and the front right corner of front bumper was pushed up a bit (previous owner pulled too far into garage). It can just be pulled down again if you had a leverage bar. There is a small split in drivers side arm rest, and small snag in seat... carpet a bit dirty but that is really it. Interior is almost perfect!! Some small paint chips on car but nothing detracts from the car itself. Stress cracking starting at lower corners of rear window. I started to paint the rest of the engine (since I did the timing cover) but did not get to finish it yet.

If you had any questions or want to see the car send me a PM and I can give you my contact info. Lower 48 States only. I am asking 11K obo. I have many pictures and can take pictures of anything requested0510150103.jpg. Thanks!