Series 10B sedan for sale

franklin28

I will be posting pictures of my 1923 S10B I have for sale. Car is in great shape and was in the same family since 1941. Very presentable paint job with all original interior.

pictures are available. Asking price is $15,000. E-mail me for pictures. Car is in my garage in RI

Bob Harrison

phone is 401-269-9122

Edited by franklin28
add pictures (see edit history)

here are some additional pictures. I don't think there are any issues. I know the owners were car people and had Art Cazeault service the Franklin when ever it needed any work. My goal is to change fluids, flush out gas tank , lines, etc.and get it running. However this will not happen until after the Trek as I just don't have the time right now.

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1535.JPG

n24409518_33529080_739.jpg

• 2 months later...

Update 9 /27/17

I ended up taking the engine apart as I found mice evidence in the exhaust manifold. I cut new valve seats, ground valves which are new SS valves. Guides are tight. Honed cylinders and installed new rings and cleaned up all upper end parts, push rods, tubes rocker arms and boxes, etc.. Dropped the pan which looked quite clean, no sludge. Removed one rod cap and inspected both rod bearing and crank and both look great. Could not see any wear. Ran keroseen then oil through the oil pump with an electric drill to check pump and fludh out pump and passages then ran oil through the system. Car now starts and runs and shifts great. Seems to have plenty of power and stops well . I plan on taking the car to Hershey next week to sell it. I will put it in the car corral if I can get a spot. Otherwise it will be with me and Tom Kidd in the chocolate field CK 60 space.

• 5 weeks later...