Anyone Know Option Breakdown for 1969 Skylark???

Hello,<P>Does anyone know the option breakdowns for a 1969 Skylark Custom Convertible??? I have one with buckets and a console, and I am curious how many in convertibles in 69' came from the factory that way. I also, am curious about my color Burgandy Mist, the 350 4V, and other fun things such as air and power windows. I just would love to know, I always see these cars in magazines that are 1 of 60 made in a certain color, or with a certain trim combo.<P>thanks<BR>james

Those are options, and the Buick Motor Division didn't keep track of how many cars went out of their factories with options, just the normal things, like engine, convertible, hardtop, GS or Skylark, etc. I have been trying to find out about my 68 Skylark convertible, like how many came with a/c, and am/fm radio, and tilt steering, but haven't gotten very far yet. Let me know if you find anything out.

Well, my car is optioned with the following:<P>am/fm stereo radio (rear speaker option)<BR>tilt wheel<BR>console/buckets<BR>trunk light<BR>350 4V<P>thats about all for the "big" options<BR>in anybodys experience how rare are these options on a 69' skylark convertible??? I heard buckets/floorshift is fairly rare in a skylark, and that a non-GS skylark with a 350 4V, is uncommon also. If anyone can shed some light on the subject I would be most happy!!!<P>thanks<BR>james