Thread update flag question...

When threads have been updated from the last time a forum has been visited there is an update flag next to the thread title, most all of us know that and how it works. What I noticed is that in the past I could right click on it and it would allow me to open in another tab which works real well when reading a number of thread updated in the same forum. It is easier to right click and open in a new tab and close the tab after reading the update and continue on to the next thread as opposed to click, read, back button sequence  I know that you all probably still have your hands full but when there is some time could this be looked into? Thanks, Scott...

Scott,  I like to read threads and posts in the same manner you do by right clicking a post and opening in a new tab.  I am still able to do this with the new forum software.  I tried opening a link in a new tab with the current versions of IE11, Firefox, and Chrome and was able to do so with each browser.

What do you get, or not get, when you right click a post URL? - Bob

3 hours ago, vwlfan said:

Scott,  I like to read threads and posts in the same manner you do by right clicking a post and opening in a new tab.  I am still able to do this with the new forum software.  I tried opening a link in a new tab with the current versions of IE11, Firefox, and Chrome and was able to do so with each browser.

Bob, I've tried several ways to post a screen shot; tried just a screen grab with print screen which failed, then created a jpg picture file and it appears that I can not currently load photos either as I get a message saying that there was a problem loading the photo, tried another that I've post in the past and it too would not load.. So when the photo posting is solved I'll post a snapshot of what I get when I right click. Scott...

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 5:00 PM, vwlfan said:

Bob, I did send the photo copy of the screen grab that I did to show you what I see when I right click on the update thread flag. Peter posted it in my other reported problem on not being able to upload photos. If  you or any one else can shed some light on what corrective actions might be taken to resolve I would be interedted in hearing them. Thanks, Scott...