Question to Neil

Neil,<P>Thanks for your response to my pictures, and you're probably right about the authencity of the car. But what would be the best way to sell this car? Gary

Gary,<P>Unfortunately, the cost and effort of UNdoing what hase been done to the car probably removes it from the authentic Studebaker collector market. But it is an interesting body and would probably be road worthy. <P>Start by posting ALL details on this web site under Pre-War Studebakers Buy-Sell, advertise it in local San Diego papers, the Orange County Register and the LA Times. That way you will be drawing from the Southern California market. Finally, begin to take it to take the car to antique and hot rod shows with FOR-SALE signs. There is an Antique Car show and swap meet in Fallbrook on May 28. It's in your neighborhood (or at least close by). Bring the car and see what kind of response you get. For show info, call (760) 728-4042. I expect to be there and would like to see the car, and perhaps offer some advice after seeing it. Let me know if you decide to go and we can make arrangements to get together.<P>Neil