April Grand Classics

We are on our way to Florida for the Spring GC at MAR-A-LAGO, This will be our first jaunt as National Head Judge, and I am looking forward to learning more. When we return I shall post some information here and/or the Judges Corner on the CCCA main site. I have received a few phone calls with Judging questions, but I am a bit surprised that more inquiries have not shown here. By all means, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, death threats, or money to give away, let us know here.<P>Jon Lee<BR>National Head Judge

Guest Chuck Conrad

Well, I'll be in Rancho Santa Fe, CA. It should be a great Grand Classic. Anyone who attends is welcome to hit me up with any question. No holds barred. I may not have all the answers, but I'll try real hard to find out the answer to your question.<P>Right after the GC we all meet in Chicago for a National Board of Directors Meeting. Your comments will go with either Jon or I to that meeting.<P>------------------<BR>Chuck Conrad<BR>CCCA Webmaster & National Director