Jump to content

Window Rubber

Guest Old Iron Works

Recommended Posts

Guest Old Iron Works

Looking on some pictures I see what looks like a channel with some window rubber in it that seals when the window is rolled up.  Does anyone have any pictures of this and know where the track or rubber can be found?  This car came to us like a puzzle with a hole in the box.  So now that we are getting to the end we are starting to find things that are missing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...