A reply to 41 Super 8

41 Super 8,<BR>I read your response to one of the recent lengthy threads. I was very dissapointed, not at your note, rather the image that you were presented in that and other rather sophmoric "discussions".<BR>Please let me assure you that the CCCA is not at all the contentious factional group of bubbleheads who are contributing some of this drivel. Sometime I might tell you what I really think of that line of discussion!<BR>The CCCA is a group of folks who own and enjoy some wonderful cars. A very dear friend of ours mentioned some years ago that "we come for the cars and stay for the people".<BR>The CCCA definitely does not wish to turn anyone away and certainly there is no wish for a "Smaller Club". That is absolute nonsense.<BR>It would be my personal pleasure to talk to you more about the CCCA, Club activites, events and Regions, and generally some of the reasons why your decision not to join 15 years ago was not the right choice. Please contact me at jonlee@classiccarclub.org at your convenience.<BR>I hope you will give us a second chance.<BR>Jon Lee