car for wedding

I have read you e-mail, we do not respond to rentals for weddings, but was wondering if by some chance you might know of someone in Waco, Texas who might have a classic car for a short wedding trip from Baylor University to downtown Waco. About a 10 minute trip. I was told by a member in Arlington, that I should contact you all that you might have some information that I could use. I just really need a contact in Waco. If time allows and you have that certain person would you please contact me at the address on this e-mail. AustinT_1@msn.com<P>My name is Sammye Dunn, from Arlington, Texas and my son is getting married on March 16, in Waco. Thanks in advance for any help you might can provide me.AustinT_1msn.com

Guest Chuck Conrad

You might try <A HREF="http://www.101classiccarrental.com" TARGET=_blank>www.101classiccarrental.com</A> They are a commercial organization who specializes in car rentals for weddings, etc. I can't make any comment about them either good or bad.<P>If you will do a search for "classic car rental" on <A HREF="http://www.google.com" TARGET=_blank>www.google.com</A> you will find over 150,000 listings. I'm sure someone can help you.<P>If you need to deliver a personal message to me, please address it to "chuxgarage@aol.com"<BR>Please put "CCCA" in the subject line, so I will not automatically delete your email. I get about 100 spam messages per day, and routinely delete anything that does not look important or interesting. I hope you understand.<BR> smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: Chuck Conrad ]

Guest Chuck Conrad

Just so everyone will know, the primary reason many owners of collector cars are hesitant to make them available for private functions is a simple liability issue. Most old car insurance prohibits rental or hiring out your vehicle. To keep our hobby affordable, we usually have very restrictive insurance.<P>If the worst should happen and there were a claim, it would probably be denied by the insurance carrier, unless the car's owner was specifically insured for this usage.<P>If I were a passenger, I'd want to know that my driver was properly insured. It's something you might want to investigate carefully.