custom bodied autos

I have a question about custom bodied cars, are they recognized by the CCCA, I have read the list of cars recognized by the CCCA, which does not say anything about custom bodied autos. I have a custom bodied 1927 Peerless hearse the body is belived to be built by A.J. Miller, I have noticed this is not a model in any make is this because they are not considered classics? I have been interested funeral coaches for quite some time now and have quite a few and I guess my question is, are any hearses, ambulances, flower cars exc. that are considered classics? I really appricate anybody that responds to this post, thank you all for your time. Jeremy Lund

Guest Chuck Conrad

CCCA does recognize custom bodied CARS. Most of the really high end CCCA Full Classic Cars were the products of the great custom coachbuilders.<P>CCCA does not recognize commercial or professional vehicles. The Professional Car Society does a good job with those vehicles.<P>There is a club for every interest.

You car sure sounds interesting. Can you tell us more about it? We owned a 1927 Peerless several years ago. It's most interesting feture was the wood link fan belt.