1929 Pontiac 2dr sedan

<BR>Hello,<BR> I know that after reading this letter your goin' to think what kind of nut is this guy? But I'm desperate at this point and will try anything for leads. I'm looking for a parts car or pieces for a 1929 Pontiac 2 dr Sedan. I'm restoring it for a man here near Baltimore, Md. My main parts I need are : visor, windshield posts, rear fenders, front bumper and correct head lights. If you have any clue of where I need to look it would be appreciated. After all I'm putting one of your seniors back on the road. The car when finished will not be a 100 points car but a Show Off Car. The owner is dropping some serious $$$$$ into the car for pleasure like all leather interior..... Etc. Although bone stock. So help me if you can !<P>Wathiznames'<BR>Antique Auto Restorations<BR>With PS. Interiors<BR>217 Middle River Road<BR>Baltimore, Md. 21220<BR>410-687-0347<BR>Fax 410-687-5969

• 9 years later...
Guest kmankmc

hi just saw your post you might get a copy of hemmings motor news and look for a ad in antique auto parts for sale the guy's name is ray gansor he live up in canada and has a lot of early pontiac parts for sale i have bought a ton of parts from him