Full Classic definition

I am just an information hunter and wondered how "Full Classics" are defined by the Classic Car Club of America. I wouldn't want to offend anyone by yammerring about my 1972 Pontiac Le Mans or my 1976 Chevy Camaro. Please answer. <P><BR>Thanks for your time,<BR>workin' hard

Your list of "classic" cars is bizarre. A Buick is a classic but a Morgan Roadster is not..a Triumph is classic but a Porsche is not. What next?

Guest Chuck Conrad

CCCA defines the "Classic Era" as being basically the period in time between 1925 and 1948. If you understand history, you will agree this period of time (which included the Great Depression and was punctuated by World War II) was very unique. It involved a lifestyle that will never return. Our Club is about cars of that era. That's why you won't find a Porche or many other cars in the list. They weren't made then. <P>It's not that our members don't love and appreciate cars from other eras. Most of us do. A recent survey tells us that of those members who have more than one collector car, only 30%-40% of their total collection are Full Classics. My personal collection runs from 1912 to 1965. It's just the CCCA is about cars of a particular era. The 50's and 60's were different times.<P>------------------<BR>Chuck Conrad<BR>CCCA Webmaster & National Director