Help with Parts Identification / Have Numbers

hi - i need some help identifying 2 spare parts i believe are for Buicks but could be for any gm car. Anyway here are the #'s of what is a generator i believe:"Delco - Remy" 1102709 OH 8. on the tag the 1st # has "Model" under it and "Serial" under "OH 8". What make and year is it for? Also another "Delco - Remy" # 1107953 OB 2?? I could not find in my master chassis parts book these numbers. would appreciate some help and may be willing to sell if they are not for my '50 Roadmaster. <P> confused.gif" border="0

Guest stude8

Hello Steve:<BR>I looked up your numbers in my SUN data book listings, it says 1102709 is for 1949 Buick model 50 & 70. Uses regulator #1118357 set for 40amps @ 1950 RPM.<BR>I can't find 1107953 listed anywhere?<BR>Maybe it is truck and not passenger car?<BR>Hope this helps, Stude8

Does anyone have some info for the 2nd number listed? Need someone's help. I want to resell but don't know what part is for. Thanks.

Steve,<BR> You might try a local GM dealer,even though it is an obsolete part the computer at the parts counter may still be able to tell you what it is for,or maybe one of the websites that list parts by part number.Just an idea confused.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0