ATTENTION Pittburgh/WV Buick Owners

Dave@Moon

The National Pike Chapter of the BCA will be having its monthly meeting and major outing of the summer at the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineering) Foundation Car Show in Warrendale, PA on Sunday August 8, 2000. <P>The car show is held on the grounds of the Society of Automotive Engineering's World Headquarters in the Thorn Run Industrial Park, approximately 2 miles from the intersection of the PA Turnpike (I-76) and I-79. This is a major show in the Pittsburgh area, with around 500 cars total combined antique and custom. If not preregistered it's reccommended to arrive early, as the grounds fill beyond capacity in good weather. Their websight is <A HREF="http://www.sae.org/carshow" TARGET=_blank>www.sae.org/carshow</A> .<P>Registration is $12, admission I believe is $1. All proceeds benefit the SAE Foundation supporting their related education activities. Please attend and stop by our special club display if you get the chance! smile.gif

Please note: the cruise for August 5 as it appears in this month's Hemmings was canceled. We were unable to secure the venue for that day. Anyone wishing to participate in the National Pike Chapter's August outing is urged to attend the SAE Foundation Car Show listed above! If you bring and register your show car, you'll be glad you did!<P>Wanderer, we're expecting almost the entire chapter to make an appearance. Hope to see you there!