1954 Ford Crestline

Some one help!!!!! I purchased a 1954 Ford (I think) and someone said it is a Crestline. It has a straight line six cylinder, and is a two door. No sun roof, ect.. I have been all over the web trying to find a photo of it to make sure I have a 54 Ford Crestliner. Can someone tell me where to go to find pictures, ect.? It runs real good, automatic transmission works find, ect.. Can someone tell me what it is worth, say in poor to fair condition? Any help would be appreciated. Please Email me at:<P>chappell@mail.cvn.net

From what you have disclosed so far, it seems that you have a 223 cu. in. 115 H.P. six w/Fordomatic. Your serial number (VIN) should begin: A4FV ("F" is a variable that identifies assy plant). Doesn't "VICTORIA" appear on the stainless molding on the exterior window sill? How about the "CRESTLINE" script near the leading edge of the rear quarter panels? Please post both lines of data from your "VIN" plate for a more complete interpretation of what you have. I will be leaving soon for the annual pilgrimage to Hershey; so your prompt response is necessary unless you're willing to wait till Oct.9 or therabouts. If you want to post your reply under "FORD" in the "GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE" section of this web site, that may be more beneficial to other Ford owners of this era. Tom

Guest Steve Stastny

Check with aaca library.<BR>I got a lot of info on a 1954 Ford Crestine 4dr.<P>stephen.stastny@lmco.com<P><p>[This message has been edited by Steve Stastny (edited 09-30-2000).]