15 x 8 Chevy Camaro Corvette Rallys - local pick up preferred

Have four Chevy Chrome Rally wheels. These have 2 bolt circles / 10 lugs holes and

are the slot type that the caps snap straight to the wheel. Chrome is not show-quality by any means but shines nicely.

I have never driven on them they came with another car I purchased. I can let them go cheap as they

are not perfect, but would rather not ship them, if you wanted them shipped you would have to pay the

price for a place like mail boxes etc to pack and box them up.

Here is what you should know about these wheels.

One of set of the lug holes got gimped up and I dont know if they will seat properly, however, the other bolt circle appears to be fine.

Check it out -- I am not sure what size the two circles are, if you have the expertise to guide me to

check them I will be fine with doing that.

I just need to get them out of my garage - There were 4 w/ bowtie ctn caps but I have only run across one at the moment.

$25 bucks a wheel - total $100 and that includes the caps (if I can find the other 3).

Dave - near Louisville Ky

my email or ph# please PM don't want bots picking that up

Edited by Reattatude (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
Can you send me some pictures of the wheels? Geoffgravitt@gmail.com. Thanks!

I have tried to show the general condition of the wheels, the bad lug openings, and some close ups of light rust.

From center hole to far edge the damaged holes measured approx 5.0"

the good holes measured approx 4.75

Smaller bolt circle: all good holes are fine - I would not use the larger bolt circle for any long amount of time.