1937 Plymouth P4 Business Coupe w/title.All original restoration project.Very clean.

1937 Plymouth P4 Business Coupe all original with correct vin number matching title. Complete with original curtains behind seat. New tires as the originals were rotted and would not hold air. This was in a well ventilated dry barn from 1958 until a couple years ago.Very rust free for a Midwest car and is a excellent restoration or hot rod project. Engine and drive train are complete and it appears the starter and generator are original to car. There are some rust issues and that’s is not unlikely in a vehicle of this vintage. I have 85 pictures of the car showing both good and bad areas. There should not be any surprises when potential buyers look the car over as I try to be as truthful as I can in description.

The engine does not turn over at this time. I soaked the cylinders and had no success.I had given thought to removing the head and checking things out but decided not to touch the engine. The car is very straight with the exception of the right front passenger fender that had a crack about 6” long that was welded up prior to it’s being parked in 1958. That is shown in the detail pics.

Asking $6950.00.post-52686-143142464741_thumb.jpg

The price is fairly firm with the understanding that there is always some give and take in negotiations,however low ball offers wont even get a response. Serious buyers may inquire.

post-52686-143142464705_thumb.jpg

post-52686-143142464714_thumb.jpg

post-52686-143142464721_thumb.jpg

post-52686-143142464728_thumb.jpg

post-52686-143142464734_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1937 Plymouth P4 Business Coupe all original with correct vin number matching title. Complete with original curtains behind seat. New tires as the originals were rotted and would not hold air. This was in a well ventilated dry barn from 1958 until a couple years ago.Very rust free for a Midwest car and is a excellent restoration or hot rod project. Engine and drive train are complete and it appears the starter and generator are original to car. There are some rust issues and that’s is not unlikely in a vehicle of this vintage. I have 85 pictures of the car showing both good and bad areas. There should not be any surprises when potential buyers look the car over as I try to be as truthful as I can in description.

The engine does not turn over at this time. I soaked the cylinders and had no success.I had given thought to removing the head and checking things out but decided not to touch the engine. The car is very straight with the exception of the right front passenger fender that had a crack about 6” long that was welded up prior to it’s being parked in 1958. That is shown in the detail pics.

Asking $6950.00.[ATTACH=CONFIG]242643[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]242642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]242644[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]242645[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]242646[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]242647[/ATTACH]

The price is fairly firm with the understanding that there is always some give and take in negotiations,however low ball offers wont even get a response. Serious buyers may inquire.

Do you have any photos of the interior that you can post?