39 Studebaker is home in the garage finally

First the battery is in backwards. We clean the car up with spray wash and it shine like a new penny. It as nice as I remember it 16 years ago. Its need a tuneup for sure and change the oil. The steering is smooth and very nice to drive except the tires are a bit rough from sitting. Haven't check the air pressure yet. Yellow walls for now.I will clean them tomorrow. No radio and heater. Looks like a defroster but not hook up. The car has 46,530 on the car. The chrome is in excellent shape. I think Frank had the bumpers redone about 20 years ago. Engine is painted green and very clean. The underneath is as nice as the outside of the car. Frank clean the car day and night. My grandson took pictures and will email them to me he said. I was too shakey to take pictures. Can't wait to show it to you on the forum. I am not sure what weight oil to use in the car. When Frank died there was a bearning rapping and his son had the engine redone. There no noise in the engine now. I will half to buy new tires for it.