New member, looking to join

Guest greg72monte

Guest greg72monte

Hello,<BR>I am mailing my AACA membership application<BR>and am interested in some of the local NJ Regions. My car is a 1972 Monte Carlo,<BR>VCCA 1st Junior, going for 1st Senior this<BR>week. Any feedback from NJ region members<BR>is greatly appreciated.<BR>Thank you,<BR>Greg

Guest John W. Harvey

Greg,<P>Welcome to this club! I'm sure that you have already seen the following....but just in case:<P>Ankokas Region<BR>M Allan Vogelson<BR>102 White Oak Road<BR>Cherry Hill<BR>NJ<BR>08034<P><BR>Curved Dash Olds Owners Club Region<BR>Robert Giuliani<BR>72 Northwood Avenue<BR>Demarest<BR>NJ<BR>07627<P><BR>Garden State Half Century Region<BR>Robert Edelman<BR>235 Demarest Street<BR>Ridgewood<BR>NJ<BR>07450<P><BR>Garden State Model A Region<BR>Alvin M Zipkin<BR>1136 Lower Landing Road<BR>Blenheim<BR>NJ<BR>08012<P><BR>Jersey Cape Region<BR>Dorothy Maxwell<BR>1217 Elmhurst Avenue<BR>Pleasantville<BR>NJ<BR>08232<P><BR>Mid-Jersey Region<BR>Ron Dunster<BR>88 S Main Street<BR>Allentown<BR>NJ<BR>08501<P><BR>New Jersey Region - Depression Vehicles Chapter<BR>Doris M Werndly<BR>164 Bowden Road<BR>Cedar Grove<BR>NJ<BR>07009<P><BR>New Jersey Region - Watchung Mountain Chapter<BR>John Bedner<BR>82 Ravine Drive<BR>Colonia<BR>NJ<BR>07067<P><BR>Pocono Region<BR>Wm K Schaedel<BR>P O Box 20<BR>Hope<BR>NJ<BR>07844<P><BR>South Jersey Region<BR>Lewis L Zane Sr<BR>305 N Main Street - P O Box 405<BR>Elmer<BR>NJ<BR>08318<P>Looking forward to seeing you this weekend in Pennington! Cindy and I will be arriving sometime Friday afternoon.<P>Good luck, and welcome aboard!<P>John grin.gif" border="0

Guest greg72monte

John,<BR>Thanks for the response. I had trouble finding this info on the web site, even though I am sure it is here. I am looking<BR>forward to meeting you and Cindy at the<BR>VCCA meet. I hope to speak to you more then,<BR>in between my judging responsibilities.<BR>Are you judging? If so I will see you at<BR>the judges breakfast.<BR>I was at Macungie, Pa yesterday. I thought<BR>I might see you there. I try to make it<BR>an annual event for the family.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Greg