Wire Wheel For Sale

ahdodge

I have a 19" Budd wire wheel that I bought to fit my DB Victory 6 . It is the correct diameter but much (inch) wider than my Dodge wheels. Could it be for a Studebaker? Value?

Condition average. Would like to keep safety ring, but might be flexible. Can get out of storage and text / email pictures if interested.

Have inside spaces at Charlotte in April and could deliver...............

Tom Dugger

tdugger@Hotmail.com

I have a 19" Budd wire wheel that I bought to fit my DB Victory 6 . It is the correct diameter but much (inch) wider than my Dodge wheels. Could it be for a Studebaker? Value?

Condition average. Would like to keep safety ring, but might be flexible. Can get out of storage and text / email pictures if interested.

Have inside spaces at Charlotte in April and could deliver...............

Tom Dugger

tdugger@Hotmail.com

How about posting a photo, number of bolt holes and mtg circle diameter in inches. Also the hub cap mtg details, thread on or snap in??

Stude8

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230503[/ATTACH]

I can certainly do that.........if I can figure out the technical part. Some errands today, doctor tomorrow. Maybe by the weekend. Looks like this only one inch wider than dodge wheel. Safety ring on outside

I'll attach a photo of a 1929 Studebaker President roadster with 19" rims for comparison, I believe the bolt pattern is 5-1/2" diam 5 bolts.

Stude8

post-31139-14314234965_thumb.jpg