Rockne & Erskine parts for sale

Thoffs

1933 Rockne Model 10 parts For Sale: Steering Column, Fuel tank, Brake pedal, Free-wheeling linkage bracket w/cable pull, Distributor #IGB4070A 5N, Spark plug wire bracket (needs welded), Clutch disc, 3 Piece accelerator linkage, NOS brake shoe linings, Crankcase breather tube w/long screw, Headlight reflector, Complete emergency brake & lever assy., Timing chain and an unidentified antique trunk, sandblasted w/new brass hardware & new plywood bottom (approx.18" High X 36" long X 13"wide with the back side tapered).

Thoffs@woh.rr.com or 567-280-2951:)

Edited by Thoffs (see edit history)

Guest R L Elder
1933 Rockne Model 10 parts: steering column, fuel tank, brake pedals, free-wheeling linkage bracket w/cable pull, distributor #IGB4070A 5N, spark plug wire bracket (needs welded), clutch disc, 3 piece accelerator linkage, NOS brake shoe linings, speedometer cable, crankcase breather tube w/long screw, headlight reflector, complete emergency brake & lever, 2 NOS Erskine head gaskets and an unidentified antique trunk, sandblasted w/new brass hardware & new plywood bottom (approx.18" High X 36" long X 13"wide with the back side tapered).

Thoffs@woh.rr.com or 567-280-2951:)

Hi I am restoring a 31 commander 70 I am missing the speedo cable my speedo head has a female hole in it. it has a 3 speed trans with free wheeling . do you have any inside door handles or window cranks? if you do could you send photos and price to elder312@hotmail.com thanks R L

Hi I am restoring a 31 commander 70 I am missing the speedo cable my speedo head has a female hole in it. it has a 3 speed trans with free wheeling . do you have any inside door handles or window cranks? if you do could you send photos and price to elder312@hotmail.com thanks R L

Dear R L,

I will check the speedometer cable tomorrow and take pictures of both ends. My Rockne is also a 3 speed w/free-wheeling and the speedo cable screws onto the passenger side of the tranny. Sorry, I do not have any extra inside door handles or window cranks. I listed all the extra parts I have except for a fuel pump, which I rebuilt and am keeping for a spare. Do you have any spare parts for sale that will work on a Rockne? Tim thoffs@woh.rr.com

• 1 month later...