1965 Riviera GS for sale on ebay (not mine)

Don McClair

Saw a 1965 Riviera GS on ebay with a buy it now price of $22,500. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Riviera-Gran-Sport-1965-buick-riviera-gran-sport-7-0-l-/301023662189?forcerrptr=true&hash=item461668906d&item=301023662189&pt=US_Cars_Trucks First glance the car looks nice but it has a lot of rust issues in the bottom of the front fenders and rear quarters. The scariest part is the pictures of the bottom side with the car on a two post lift and it is being picked up by the floor pans. One of the lift points is pushing on the fuel lines to pick the car up. :(

Yep, saw this one a few days ago. No way I'd pay 20k plus for that rust bucket. I actually sent the guy a message about how he has that rusted out car on that lift. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

He responded to my message saying he didn't quite think it was the right way. Said the mechanic had the car on the lift overnight, and parked his car under the Riv. Can you imagine if that thing would of given way. I'd say he was extremely lucky. He was polite in his response, and thanked me for the words to the wise.

Edited by Rob J (see edit history)