1951 Nash film "Proof by Test" on YouTube

Guest Gone Autos

Guest Gone Autos

Nash fans,

Hi, Todd Ruel here from Gone Autos.

A few days ago, I uploaded the only known print of a 1951 Nash film called Proof by Test to YouTube.

You can check it out here:

The most interesting part of this really cool movie is the extended scene featuring Lucky Lee Lot and His Hell Drivers. Up until now, there has only been a half minute of home movie footage showing Lee Lott and his crew in action. But Nash shows him in all of his wheel-tipping, broad jumping, reverse-skidding glory.

If you have an extra minute, check out the blog entry I wrote about the film on the Gone Autos web site. I counted 9 things NOT to do with your Nash. Maybe you could name a few more.

Enjoy!

----Todd Ruel

Gone Autos: Tools for Living the Orphan Car Life

Guest Gone Autos

Nash fans,

It looks like Autoweek.com linked to this rare Nash film for their weekly Film Friday column, and my viewership numbers exploded today.

Check out their story here: Film Friday: 'Proof by Test' takes Nashes to the limit -- and beyond - Autoweek

And if you haven't yet checked out my article about the film, look for it here on the Gone Autos blog: 1951 Nash film Proof by Test: 9 Things NOT to do with your Nash | Nash, Film

----Todd Ruel

Gone Autos: Tools for Living the Orphan Car Life

Edited by Gone Autos (see edit history)