Help! Picture/drawing needed...

Hi!<P> I'm Theodor, from Sofia, Bulgaria. A few years ago got my first oldtimer - an Austro-Fiat truck. Well, hard to say Austro-Fiat smile.gif" border="0 Only the chassis - the cabin is made from... a '38 Chevy Master-de-Luxe car smile.gif" border="0 /also may be mentioned, that the engine is GAZ-AA, USSR 30's-built Ford-AA license/. I know I'm crazy, but after all this is more than nothing for beginning smile.gif" border="0<BR> Anyway, I've got the crazy idea to scratch-build the original Austro-Fiat cabin /the half Chevy will go to a car chassis and will look cool smile.gif" border="0/. But for this, I badly need a drawing or a picture of the truck's original outlook - have no idea how it looked like... Please, can someone help?<BR> About the truck model /according to a preserved plate/: Austro-Fiat type AFNLN, chassis/motor No 63581, max weight 3400 KG<P>Thanks!

Thanks a lot! I know this site, it is really great, unfortunately the only AF picture there is of a much later model than mine.

Theodor<P>Depending on what model the chassis is, it may have suspension/springing system designed by Dr. Ferdinand Porsche. If it has torsion bars, he did it. <P>You may find references in old Austro-Daimler or Porsche literature. I just looked in my copy of von Frankenberg's Porsche book and it speaks of your truck but no photos. <P>Good Luck.