1971 estate wagon for sale

1971 estate wagon, nine passenger, EVERY factory option available and they ALL work perfectly. 455 V8 w/ Electronic ignition(overhauled less than 30K ago) with 13,000 pound towing capacity. New Michelin radials with less than 3K on them. A/C is ice cold, cruise with power door locks,seat and windows. The tail gate and window disappear and work like brand new. Car was repainted a few years ago by a Buick dealer and looks great. Interior is gorgeous. Car even has factory locking hood and an alarm system installed. I am the second owner and bought this car in January 2001 from the original owner. EVERY maintenance done and every receipt available. Car looks and runs like new, IT IS PERFECT!! $3,800 firm. I live in Phoenix, AZ and hope this car finds a home with someone that will appreciate it. I just don't have the room for four cars at my house. A classic people hauler with style!!!

Nice car! I am in a similar situation as you, somewhat "car poor" at the moment, but I've always wanted a big Estate Wagon....how many miles on the car? the driveline / engine? Is this by any chance the one that sold at the Kruse auction in Scottsdale this January? It sounds the same...I wasn't there, but saw a photo on their site. If not, what color is it? Does it have the woodgraining? Thanks.....