Too Late to Register?

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi, Since you are new here I will be nice. Ha, Ha, Ha it is too late. The deadline for pre-registered 1999 vendors was 2/25/00 and the deadline was Aug 18th for new people "Absolutely no registration after deadline date". Hershey has over 10,000 spaces, a big job to organize. One space will be the easiest to try to get next year, new spaces are available if a previous year vendor gives them up. SalG<p>[This message has been edited by SalG (edited 09-05-2000).]

Above is the reply from the "nice" SalG, but wait until you try to advertise a car here. You better have read his instructions of how to advertise, or you will see the other side of him.

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi, Some people do not like the fact that I tend to advise other people on how to advertise here. I have a sales and marketing background and make my living in sales. People post things like "1955 xyz for sale" and forget things like body style, price, condition, location, contact info. Answer the following when you post: who, what, where, when, why, how. These help. SalG<BR>Also I post with my contact info and officers of national know who I am, I do not hid unregistered. SalG<p>[This message has been edited by SalG (edited 09-06-2000).]