1953 Hudson Hollywod Hornet (very good)

Guest Packardsforever

Guest Packardsforever

1953 Hudson Hollywood Hornet in very good condition. Car comes with complete original twin H setup. Please send me a PM or call 615-51nine-680nine I have many more photos I can send your email.

Car located in Nashville, Tn.

asking $33,500 or will consider offers for a quick sell.

post-42417-143141882012_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143141881958_thumb.jpg

post-42417-143141881986_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Packardsforever

PRICE REDEUCED---want to sell the car.

$28000.00 or reasonable offer. Drove the car to and from Goodguys car show this past weekend and it ran great!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Packardsforever

Hudson still for sale. have had tons of interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

PRICE LOWERED TO $26,500---need to sell. Very good Hudson Hollywood Hornet--RARE

A 52 Hollywood sold for $30K at Auburn In. two weeks ago and mine is a little nicer than that one was.

I have many more good photos if you're interested.

Hudson still for sale. have had tons of interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

PRICE LOWERED TO $26,500---need to sell. Very good Hudson Hollywood Hornet--RARE

A 52 Hollywood sold for $30K at Auburn In. two weeks ago and mine is a little nicer than that one was.

I have many more good photos if you're interested.

BRUCE, Please forward me good pics of the underside,front end UNDER, good shots of the engine and surround, firewall. History of the car as you know it. I am going to the east coast in the beginning of July and will swing by if the pics and info do it for me. Thank you very much. I am a cash buyer for the right car. Tony in prescott,az

• 3 weeks later...