1926 Buick Master six Sedan/touring body question

Guest JosR

Hello Gents, my father-in-law and I purchased a nice old original 26 master six sedan. We bought it since it was all original and to good to pass up on. We are both not crazy about the body style and are contemplating pulling the body and replacing it with a Phaeton/touring body. My question is aimed at what other years touring body will mate to our 1926 chassis where we can use our existing hood/fenders etc.. Thanks for your help. Anyone need a cherry 1926 master body?:cool: Jos 714 614-3396

Jos

24, 25, 26 and 27 all had similar bodies. But the master came out in 128" and 120" chassis with different body styles, The seven seater and sport tourer on the 128 " chassis and the five seater on the 120" wheel base. The roadster also came out on both chassis. There,s a hotrod on Ebay ,with a 25 Buick roadster body, looks like it might go fairly cheap

Guest Rods & Relics
Hello Gents, my father-in-law and I purchased a nice old original 26 master six sedan. We bought it since it was all original and to good to pass up on. We are both not crazy about the body style and are contemplating pulling the body and replacing it with a Phaeton/touring body. My question is aimed at what other years touring body will mate to our 1926 chassis where we can use our existing hood/fenders etc.. Thanks for your help. Anyone need a cherry 1926 master body?:cool: Jos 714 614-3396

Gee, too late now (we've been doing a bare metal resto on a '26 Sport Touring)