Tool Kit for 1932

Guest Shoe1932

Guest Shoe1932

Howdy

Did A Tool Bag Come Standard With A car In1932? If I Remember Correctly, There Is Something In The Manual About A TooL Kit Compartment. I Am Not Sure If That Is Only On Certain Models Though. Does Anyone Have any Info On A Tool Kit And Where The Tool Kit CompartmentIs For A 1932 - 67? Our 39 Plymouth Came With A Nice Tool Bag And I Assume The Buick Did Too.

Thanks

Guest Shoe1932

Ok guys, I have had 79 people view this thread and no responses. Does anyone have a tool pouch or kit on a early to mid 30's Buick? According to the shop manual there is a tool compartment with a jute insulation so that the tools don't rattle around and make noise. Anyone have one they can tell me about or any info on this. It would be awesome if there was a tool compartment with some tools and stuff in it hidden away (not likely). This was my fathers car for 30 years and he no longer around to ask about these things so I defer to the Pre War Buick guru's.

Please let me know if you have any info.

Thanks

There are adds on ebay for tools or tool kits sometimes for 29-33 Chevs and Pontiacs. I would surley think that Buick would have had something similar. All the kits that I have seen are quite alike, pliers, screw driver, sparkplug socket (that you tighten with the screwdriver through a hole), adjustable wrench (not crescent type) sometimes a small hammer, possibly a hub cap wrench and a couple of (really cheap) open end wrenches and possibly an alemite rease gun.

One of the guys that advertises most of the time says he has the proper tools to make a kit for any car if you check with his other items. The kit, rollup or pouch seems to be rarer than the tools.

Hope this info from a little brother of your car helps some.

Guest Shoe1932

Thanks Tinindian

i looked and found one for $167. It seems to be complete. Now just want to determine whether or not to pay the money.