1928 Pontiac 2 door Convertible

Guest timberwolf

Guest timberwolf

I have a 28 Pontiac 2 door Convertible wooden spoke wheels. Complete torn apart except for the chassis, motor and drivetrain. Motor drivetrain and chassis very clean no rust. I have the rest of the body, and most of the wood. Car needs a complete restoration. 3000.00 or trade for old guns/mopars 440magnum@sbcglobal.net shane 203 300 7811 post-91944-14314179619_thumb.jpg

post-91944-143141796187_thumb.jpg

This would be a late Series 6-28 produced after August of 1928 and maybe sold as a 29. You notice it has the ten spoke wheels but still has the old style brakes and torque tube drive. It also has a crankshaft pulley not a harmonic balancer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaycee

Hi,

Would you be interested in selling the long rectangular box mounted on the top of the exhaust manifold? It's for a hot air heater for the inside of the car, and mine is missing.

Thanks.

kaycee

e-mail littleeight@att.net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest timberwolf

Sorry I would like to keep everything together. If you are interested in the car for parts it is 2000.00 Thanks Shane

Guest kaycee

Thanks for your reply, Shane, but all I need is this part and will have to make it from sheet metal if I can't find one.

kaycee