Old car parts for sale

I bought a pile of old car parts,<BR>Hoping some of them might fit my Elgin.<BR>I did get some transmission gears I could use, but that was all I could use. I am willing to offer<BR>any of the left over parts to any one who needs them Cheap<P>Things I know about the engine / car<BR>Trans has 1915 date on it, it has prime cups <BR>so I would guess it is after 1915 before 1920<P>4 cylinder L head Bore 3.25 Stoke 5.45 Displacement about 180<BR>Electric start (square)<BR>Round generator<BR>Distributor in front<BR>Cone clutch <BR>3 speed manual Patent Date 1915 made by Illinois Mechanics Foundry, Rockford IL<BR>Cantilever rear suspension <BR>Enclosed Drive shaft<BR>Artillery Wheels<BR>Mechanical rear brakes both internal and external <BR>Rear end bolt together in the center<BR>Block cast separate from the cylinders<BR>Steel oil pan with odd channels for oil splashers not tray <BR>Emergency brake is part of the brake pedal<BR>(like a golf cart)<BR>2 main bearings<BR>2 blade fan<BR>I have steering box and other misc parts.<BR>Parts have been setting out for years but could be restored. <BR>Motor is dissembled.I have most internal parts, <BR>I have rear springs, some mounts, some misc. rods, as in tie <BR>and throttle, the cone clutch looks good.<P>I you are looking for something, drop me a note and I send you <BR>pictures and description of what I have that you might need.<BR>I can ship smaller parts or deliver to the Hoosier or Hershey.<BR>Jwolf@indian.vinu.edu<BR><P>------------------<BR>