Everybody loves a Climatizer!

Especially those mousies.

I’ve got too many projects going at once and I really need to get to the Overdrive, but since I have removed the hoses to the heater and drained the system I figured I’d open up the bottom of the heater just to get to know it better. There I found enough misappropriated cotton batting, poop, and other debris to stuff a sack.

The trough that runs to the core isn’t too accessible so I have been running a vacuum cleaner hose in all directions hoping to get the mess that I couldn't reach. Next is to put the blower end in through the kick panel area and the suction end up through the trough as I have been.

I’m real glad I never turned the heater on; the car is ripe enough already.

Justin

post-43779-143139297806_thumb.jpg

post-43779-143139297825_thumb.jpg

Guest Lark Parker
Especially those mousies.

I’ve got too many projects going at once and I really need to get to the Overdrive, but since I have removed the hoses to the heater and drained the system I figured I’d open up the bottom of the heater just to get to know it better. There I found enough misappropriated cotton batting, poop, and other debris to stuff a sack.

The trough that runs to the core isn’t too accessible so I have been running a vacuum cleaner hose in all directions hoping to get the mess that I couldn't reach. Next is to put the blower end in through the kick panel area and the suction end up through the trough as I have been.

I’m real glad I never turned the heater on; the car is ripe enough already.

Justin

I thought that was standard equipment. It's been in a lot of Studes when I got them.

You know that stuff came from the padding in your seats, right? Little mousies can lead to hundreds of dollars in upholstery fees unless you don't mind spinal discomfort on lengthy drives. Ask me how I know.

You know that stuff came from the padding in your seats, right? Little mousies can lead to hundreds of dollars in upholstery fees unless you don't mind spinal discomfort on lengthy drives. Ask me how I know.

OK, how do you know?

I have had to dissect each seat, front and back, fronts and backs to get rid of the dead spots and the befouled stuffing. Anything that is stained or too ratty is replaced and the coverings are shampooed and re-stretched. I have finished the back seat, but the front is waiting as I do some wiring in the door pillar.

Those mice were real busy reshuffling the stuffing. You can't blame a mouse for acting like a mouse, but I pray that the car isn't as stinky come spring.

J