Hello, new member here

Guest dereksbicycles

Guest dereksbicycles

As you may see, I'm very into bikes(no motor). The old fashioned pedal type with 2 feet :). I currently have 200+ bikes of all different kinds. A lot of them are vintage ones. I'm sure that there are a lot of people that likes vintage bikes in addition to vintage cars. I like old vintage cars in addition to old bikes.

I also collect old toy cars such as Tonka, Structo, Wyandotte, Dinky, Matchbox, etc.

Few exposures I have are----

1. I've visited Volo car museum in Volo, IL.

2. Mundelein, IL hosts auto show on Wednesdays once a month in summer. I've went to few.

3. Back when I was 16-17 years old in 1993-1994, my Grandpa used his 1971 Datsun 240Z to teach me how to drive manual.

4. I've had 1977 Chevy Caprice wagon, 1977 Jeep Wagoneer with 401, 3 Widetrack CHerokees, and few Grand Wagoneers.

5. Back when I was in college around 1999-2000, I saw a 1953 Chevy 3100 Pick up truck for sale. IT was a good runner. I tried to get the seller to trade his truck for my 1993 S10 Blazer with little success.

I would love to sell many of my toys cars and bicycles that I have and hopefully dip into classic car hobby. I'm always up to bartering and making friends. Hope to get to know a lot of you and stick around here.