converting to a 455 from 350

Hi I dont know what car you have but I put a 455 into my 66 skylark and the hardest thing about the swap is getting the motor to run cool I'm still working on it ordered the correct fan shroud nad hopfully this will take care of the problum

Does anybody have any advice for me on converting to a 455. I currently have a 350, but it just doesnt seem to be enough. Any problems that anybody has had to deal with with this kind of swap?

if you are going to put the 455 into a 68-72 car, you will need to change the frame mount pads first. you can keep your transmission that will help alot. next thing up would be the exhaust, stock manifolds fit just fine, but you will need new exhaust. for the belts and hoses just go to a part store and ask them for the correct ones. all of the brackets from the small block will bolt up to the big block. i think thats it but there might be some other things, <P>go to <A HREF="http://www.buickperformance.com" TARGET=_blank>www.buickperformance.com</A> they should have something on it.