I want more power--?BOP motor choices?

I have just done the TH350 conversion to my 66 Skylark w/ the 300-2 and actually had a taste of performance from my daily driver...<P>So, my question is what motor could I swap in directly in place of my 300? <P>Initially I thought that a 340 would be my best bet, after all it is a stroked 300... and all my accesories would bolt on, plus they aren't all that unpowerful.<P>Then I was talking to a guy with a BOP 350 in his 197? Regal, and he said to pick one of those up.<P>Can anyone give me a list of motors which will bolt up to my BOP TH350? And can anyone give me performance #'s?<P>Comments/Suggestions?<P>A BIG THANK-YOU AHEAD OF TIME.

I didn't think a 455 bolted up to the TH350 for some reason... What kind of price should I expect for a decent running stock 455? And since a 455 would bolt up, then so would a 430 right? I do know of a 430 f/s.<P>Thanks.

The bolt pattern is the same for the 350 and 455 engines. The 430 is also the same ,so if you have a 430 available, go for it! Most of the flywheels have a dual pattern,so you cane use either tranny. The 350TH will work fine as long as you do not abuse it<p>[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: The Old Guy ]

The 430's high compression (10.25:1) requires 99 octane fuel. Not a problem if you're willing to spend money on racing fuel, or at least, octane booster.