edelbrock B262

Does anyone know if the dual quad aluminum hi-rise is still available from edelbrock? and if so how much do they cost (ballpark)this is the manifold for 401-425 nailheads?<BR> thanks in advance as always! Gary

Gary,<P>The 262 is not currently available. I have only seen one (got to touch it too). That was Bob Quigg's manifold. It was at the shop of the head porter that did my Nailhead porting. There are a group of people (myself included) that are writing and emailing Edelbrock to request the remanufacture of the B262. One guy from the Nailhead site even offered to use his 262 as a pattern because Edelbrock said they could not find the 262 molds.<P>There is more information including the Edelbrock address on the following thread: <A HREF="http://www.buicks.net/forum/Forum7/HTML/000011.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.buicks.net/forum/Forum7/HTML/000011.html</A> . The email address for Edelbrock is: edelbrock@edelbrock.com .<P>That's probably more than you wanted to know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just looked it up on the classicbuick.com site,it was posted $355.00 and $370.00 NOT $300.00 brand new.ifyour going to give info! look it up first! P.S.the ofenhauser is not as nice looking as the edelbrock (opinion)

Some of the nailhead discussions I have seen put the Offy well behind the stock 2x4 manifold and the Edelbrock well above the stock 2x4. The B262 seems to be the one to have. The offy was said to be restrictive where it turns for the heads. Maybe someone has some flow #s, that is just what I have heard.

I THOUGHT YOU WANTED A RESOURCE AND A BALL PARK PRICE FOR A DUAL QUAD MANIFOLD. YOU DIDNT SAY OFFENHAUSER WAS UNEXCEPTABLE AND I DIDNT KNOW I WAS GOING TO BE GRADED. $300.00 IS AN EXCEPTABLE BALL PARK PRICE. OHHHHHHH PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO HELP ANOTHER BUICK FAN!!! LIGHTEN UP ITS A HOBBY NOT A JOB. grin.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0