1949 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe w/TX Title

What I have is a very nice '49 Dodge club coupe. This is the coupe and not the 2 door sedan. I have had the car for about 20 years and have come to the realization that if I haven't gotten to it to finish restoring by now, it's probably time to let someone else finish it. It is an incredibly solid car with absolutely minimal rust issues. NO floor cancer, NO lower fender cancer, NO rocker panel cancer, No trunk spare tire well cancer, NO hood cancer. I removed all of the exterior trim to do the body work and have it stored. I have all of the trim including the hard-to-find pieces. The chrome and stainless is in very good shape. It has all of the gauges. The woodgraining of the dash and door window garnish moldings will need to be redone. It is a factory radio-delete model and the delete panel is in place. It even has all four of it's original wheel covers.

It has what appears to be the original engine with fluid drive transmission. The motor will probably need to be rebuilt or removed for a late model of your choice. The seats are there and the interior is complete with the exception of the headliner. The car comes with a clear TX title in my name.

I will be taking pics in the next couple of days and adding them here. If you have any questions about the car, please e-mail or PM me and if you include your phone number, I'll give you a call back. I'll be happy to go over the car in detail with you and answer any questions that you might have.

The car is priced at $1500. I part out trucks and cars from the 50s. If I were to part out this car, (which is too solid to relegate to a parts car) the front cap alone would retail for $1000. A car this solid and complete is hard to find, especially at the price it's being offered. As a reminder, it comes with a clear TX title in my name.

Thanks, Gary

Gary

Looking forward to the photos. As I understand your description, this is a club coupe with a back seat and not the businessmans coupe 3 seater, correct?