An Inkling of Brewster

Guest '22 Brewster

Guest '22 Brewster

An Inkling of Brewster is an 86 page book that examines Brewster Automobiles built between 1915 and 1925 and the wealthy who owned them. The book contains documentation of many original owners (200+) and known surviving Brewster oval radiator automobiles. This book was compiled from source materials including the personal recollections of William Brewster never before in print. It is available in ebook, paperback, and hard cover format through Xlibris Publishing. It is available in ebook format through Amazon. It is also available through '22 Brewster RF300@hotmail.com at a discounted rate in paperback and hard cover.

God bless,

Frank

• 7 months later...
Guest '22 Brewster
What does a paperback or hardcover go for?

The soft cover is $40 and hardcover $50 if purchased from me. I pass along the discount I receive from the publisher. The book is in full color and 88 pages. There is also an ebook card for those who have a Kindle, ipad, etc. That is only $5 amazingly enough.

If there is any specific information that you are attempting to discover regarding Brewster & Co, I will be happy to answer your question (s) via email or this forum.

God bless,

Frank

ps if you have a Brewster automobile, I would be pleased to know which one