POSTONS...what the heck?!?

I don't know what you will do, but a pair of '65 Gran Sport headers just sold for $610.00!! on eBay. <BR>Man it's like the property value around here!

Buickgs, those Sanderson Headers wouldn't even come close to fitting in a Gran Sport.<P>The GS club of America sells runs of headers about every three or four years. I have bought a few pairs. They are copies of Hooker or Hedmans form the 60's. Why these on ebay went for so much I dont understand, but it temps me to sell a pair I have!!

Give it a whirl Brian. The GSCA guys thought they would be worth $700-800 some day. They aren't making them now, and don't expect another run for 1-2 years. Then, only if they get enough commitments. Compared to a custom bent and butchered set that would be basicly the same thing $600 is cheap. These are a proven Hooker Header repo after all. Make sure you list them wide in the discription and have nice pictures. People want to see what they will be getting. Good luck! grin.gif" border="0

• 1 month later...

Have your stock manifolds ported by Greg Gessler and Jet Hot coated. This will give you noticeable performance improvements through enhanced flow and thermal efficiencies, respectively.

You can contact Greg at (908)362-7692. I highly recommend him. His full weight GS is running in the low 11s with stock intake and exhaust manifolds. I picked up .3 seconds over a street/strip port with his competition porting done to my 455 heads. Good luck!

• 10 months later...

hi guys I ran into the same problem with the headers what were you guys saying about somebody making hooker repops every couple years<BR> thanks Adam<BR> 67 GS 340