1959 Buick LeSabre Sedan

Guest pkwright

Guest pkwright

1959 Buick LeSabre 4-door sedan for sale. Silver Birch with green interior. The car has an unusual feature set:

Tinted glass all around.

Map light

Speed warning speedometer

Windshield washer

Padded dash

Sonomatic radio

Twin Turbine transmission

This list seems odd to me, in that the car does not have power steering or power brakes. The stainless trim on this car is the best I have ever seen on an original car, virtually no bends, dings, etc. and great shine. There is a new battery in the car and it runs and drives. A few minor body repair issues, a little clean up inside and some paint and this would be an elegant driver. I guess the tinted glass was what kept the interior in such good shape. I would really like to find a good home for this solid and pretty car.

Have the original owner's manual and other information about the person who first purchased this sedan. That documentation comes with the vehicle, along with a real 1959 Georgia license tag. Located in Buford, Georgia (45 miles north of Atlanta). Asking $8,700 but will consider all reasonable offers.

8776-1959-buick-lesabre.jpg8777-1959-lesabre.jpg8779-1959-lesabre-interior.jpg8877-img-5529.jpg8878-img-5532.jpg

Edited by pkwright (see edit history)