Oil pressure gauge install?

How do you install an oil pressure gauge on a 75 buick 350? I purchased a aftermarket gauge and the oil instructions say to screw the gauge's inlet tube into a pressure port on the block.?? I do not know where that is! After looking at my manuel I know that the oil pump cover can be removed and that there is a pressure relief knob, but where do I install the gauge inlet tube? Also the manuel says that 37psi at 2700rpm is good, but what is an acceptable range for this engine? Any and all info would be appreciated.

I recently put an oil pressure gauge in my 69 GS 400, and I imagine the 350 is similar. Find your stock oil pressure sender, probably in the block near the oil pump. That is where you want to run your oil line. Invest in a copper line, it is well worth the money. I have had a plastic line break and it is a mess!!! I put a brass T fitting in the block so I could retain my stock idiot light with the gauge. The worst part was drilling a hole in my firewall, but you may have easier access in a 75. Good luck.