NEW CAR FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I finally got it, the 97 Pontiac Grand Am GT I've been drooling over for the last 3 weeks. Ok, so maybe it's not new, but to me it is. It's quite a change from my 72 Skylark. It has A/C which I don't tend to intentionally tear off the car EVER! It has a working radio and CD player, which is a bonus for any STP listening fool like me. And a sun roof, WOOO HOOO!!! Actually it's all part of my master plan to finish building my Skylark. I can't exactly tear apart my Skylark, do all the body work, and pop in a new engine all before I have to be somewhere later that day. This car will give me a chance to do all that now on my own time. And in style! But my question is, what have you guys heard about those cars, are they good. I've heard they are, I just hope so, it only has 28k miles.

Congrats! I am new here (thought I'd stop by, I am going to look at an '85 LeSabre today), but my sister has a '95 Grand Am, and its been OUTSTANDING. Fuel economy in real driving is poor for a car with the kind of power the 4 or 6 is popping out, but they seem to be undeniably reliable.