Wanted: Park/running light bracket

Guest edcooper

Guest edcooper

I'm looking for a left side park light mounting bracket for a 1930 dodge dd 4 door sedan. This bracket not only houses the light assy, but is part of the trim which goes along the rear of the hood on top of the cowl. Is there one out there? Ed Cooper

I think you mean a cowl light bracket Ed??

It would be better if you showed us a picture of what you need, its always best to show pictures,there are some cowl lights on flea-bay right now but I dont know if DD used the same as what these are.

Apparently you have the Right light so show a picture of that and let our imagination take over

I would also take measurements of what you need or when you take your photo ( I presume the opposite cowl light bracket) show a scale or ruler next to it. I needed a bracket myself and had gone to a swap meet and bought a pair for my '29 Dodge....turns out they looked exactly the same, but were slightly larger; they fit a '29 Chrysler.

Guest edcooper

Enclosing a photo of the bracket that I need for the left side of my 1930 dd dodge. The part in the photos has been glued together as you can see. There is a molding that attachs to both side of the bracket. Can any one help?

post-84361-143138913502_thumb.jpg

post-84361-143138913522_thumb.jpg

Might be just the picture but the cup on that bracket looks unique to me, seem flat as apposed to dished out.

I dont think it is common and you might want to consider repairing that one. Is it cast? Looks like it.

Guest edcooper

yes, Its pot metal I believe. I want to chrome the pieces so I would like to find a good part before I try to repair that one. without the light housing mounted it looks flat I can always take more pics.