Seat Belts Needed 1969 225

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

Buckskin/Sandlewood seat belts needed for 1969 225 Conv. Need to be very clean/nice.<BR>Especially in need of the rears.<P>Thanks

Well i fell bad, I went out to get the seat belts and only one half of one is any good.It must have been in water to long and wont clean up...rusted on bottom side ,but i did get the sending unit or at least i think i got the right part,I will stick it in the bag with the lense and send tomorrow,, I got your check Sat,,,Thanks My color code is 633 I do believe that the radio is sterio but dont know for sure,It has a red thing on the right side of radio and if i remember,It did light up when i passed a sterio station,,,If you want to send shipping charge i will send it out you try you like then we can talk money,,, I do have a 74 buick electra amfm with 8 track but i dont know if it would fit,,, Thanks Bob

Hello kieth,, I have got everthing ready to go,Cant find your address,I had it on top of my desk ,and with this hot weather i have had my fan on ,and my daughter and wife are like human cleaning machines, I think it must have blown off ,send me your address ,if you can today as i have today off and can get to post office, Also shipping on radio is 12.30 an estamate on wieght,as i will get it out this weekend .If it is less or more well figure something out.. Thanks Bob