attention:Barney Eaton

Guest gigitwo

Guest Kingsley

You can add this one to the list. I am currently trying to sell a '90 Select Sixty for a lady in Rancho Mirage, CA. It has been "her" car all the way. Now it sits in storage, 33K, just does not care to drive any more. Yep, believe her husband bought it for her but not too sure about that. At 33K, certainly no one has driven it too much and most minimally by her husband.

Kingsley

Member AACA,BCA, Reatta Division

'89 Coupe, '90 Coupe

www.reattaspecialtyparts.com where we offer TWO superlative models of headlight crank arms and parts kits! Take a look! We lead, others follow.

• 2 weeks later...

My '90 Reatta Conv was owned by a woman since almost new or at least since it was an executive car per their statements to me when I bought it. Her husband, a state patrolman, wanted his wife to drive a safe convertible and the Reatta fit the bill. I'm guessing it wouldn't have been bought if she didn't like it though and she drove it for over two decades. When I bought it, I looking for a convertible that drove like my LeSabre T-type. Unfortunately the Reatta doesn't drive like the LeSabre T-type, but it's still nice.