Leatherique: Members Beware!

Guest wpoll

Guest wpoll

:mad: After waiting weeks for my Leatherique dye order with no return calls from the bubbleheaded 'Christy' who I guess, 'works' there...The order finally arrived...Lou Z. wasn't kidding when he said "watch the color"...Wow! I couldv'e mixed a better batch of dye with dark sunglasses on! The color is so far off I can't use this dye unless I want to turn my interior into an ad for Orange Crush soda! Into the third telephone call now, I guess I'm just going to have to return, and then dispute the charge on my CC....

Members beware.....Leatherique has gone directly downhill! My mechanic used dye purchased from Joanne Price at Color Plus, and the match was dead on (66 Mustang)...that's my next phone call.....

Guest My TC Toy

When I worked on my black seats last year, I used black latex fron a dollar store and mixed it with Lexol conditioner. Put it on somewhat heavy, rubbed well into the frayed and cracked areas and let "dry" for about a day. Then went over the seats with Lexol again, sparangly. Worked out great.

I did the same thing on a friends Volvo with a light tan interior. Just had to blend a couple colours to get right (with a little patience).

Good luck.