f/s: skylark parts and an engine or two

Romy

I'm listing this stuff for a friend, so please just call him and don't ask me, cos this isn't my stuff, and I don't know. <P>Ok, now that my disclaimer thing is out of the way, here's what he has: <P>--72 455 w/ stage 1 heads - $2000, or possibly less, depends what he sells the engine with. Has 300 miles on it. <P>--350 w/ mild cam, 10-1 comp. $1400 not broken in. <P>--Set of Bucket seats for 68 Skylark - $? <P>--Set of Bucket seats for 70-72 Skylark - $? <P>--Passenger side 70-72 GM quarter panel - $400 <P>--Driver side 70-72 quarter panel cut off a car - $? <P>--68-72 convertable top, new - $500 <P>--and a bunch of other parts for 68-72 Skylark's and GS's <P><BR>Call Johnny: (847) 455 7931 <P>He's in Illinois, right outside of Chicago. <P>He has kinda weird hours that he's home, so you might have to leave a message. <P>Again, this stuff is not mine, it's his. I just listed what he told me he had, so enjoy, and if you have any questions, just call him. I suppose if you really want to post a reply you could, but whatever.