trans linkage - HELP!

Hi folks, I am in need of some help to fix my ailing 65 Special. I have a 300 V-8 with the ST300 trans. I need a Transmission Stator and Detent switch and an Idle Stator switch. I don't have any part numbers, sorry. If anyone has new or used I would appreciate you letting me know. This will allow the trans to downshift if I need to accelerate in a hurry. Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.<BR>John<BR>simonson@tznet.com<BR>or<BR>ruddracing28@hotmail.com

I have those parts used from a 65 Special I parted out. I have the small detent switch, and the larger switch with plunger that a few wire leads plug into. I think I have 2 or 3 of these setups, so I will look through, and find some good ones. I would part with both for $40 including shipping. <BR>Email:thebuickdoctor@hotmail.com

Hey Doc,<BR>Thanks for your quick response! I think you just saved another life! I need to ask you though, do you have the bracket the switch with the plunger attaches to? It should attach to the back of the manifold? Also, do you have the wiring for the larger switch? I will need both the small detent switch and the larger switch witht eh plunger, as well as the bracket and wiring if you have them. Thanks again Doc, I'm feeling better already!<BR>John

Hi again, Is there anyone else that can help me with the first note regarding the detent switch and stator switch? Sure could use some help. Thanks. e mail me at<BR>simonson@tznet.com<BR>John