73 Gran Sport Parts Needed

I'm looking for a dash board top (black), new or refurbed fuel tank, bumper fillers and rubber bumper bump strips (front and rear).

Parting out 73 Century. Some parts will interchange with the 73 GS. I have the front bumper filler panel between it and the grill, it is metal, and on both sides of it there are inner rubber fillers that are next to the fenders. Those are still good useable, perfect pass. filler, small crack in drivers side filler. The rubbers on the bumpers, are there, but in less than desirable condition. The rear bumper right side rubber is gone. The car has bumper guards which were optional and not on every 73 car. Those could be re-used, but the rubbers are slightly distressed, only the right rear bumper guard has an excellent rubber on it. I don't know if your car has the bumper guards, or not. I have a pair of fenders that are suprisingly solid. The inner fenders not good. I have a pair of good sunvisors, a headlight switch, a wiper switch, the hood release cable, the wiper squirters that sit at the base of the windshield, the tri-shield lights next to grill, and the plastic grill itself. All those are in excellent shape. EMail:<BR>thebuickdoctor@hotmail.com